Best Colleges in Delhi in 2021 | Admission Criteria | Courses
Delhi University(DU)- It is one of the best universities in India. It has a lot more to offer to its students. But getting an admission into it requires a lot more hard work and dedication.
”Nothing worth having comes quickly and easily. If it did, I doubt that we would ever grow.”
List of colleges in Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), New Delhi
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS), New Delhi
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSR), New Delhi
- National Law University (NLU), New Delhi
- School of Planning and Architecture (SPA), New Delhi
- St Stephen’s College, New Delhi
- Institute of Liver and Billary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi
- Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Science (MAIDS), New Delhi
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi
Best DU Colleges for Placements
Criteria For Admission In DU
Basic requirements included in the DU eligibility criteria for candidates are:-
- Candidates must have passed Class 10+2
- Candidates applying for B.A, B.Com, and B.Sc – 12th pass with minimum aggregate marks.
- The eligibility criteria of DU vary accordingly candidate’s category.
University of Delhi cut-off
- The cut off lists are released on respective DU portals.
- Cut-off marks will be based on the marks in the best four subjects in the 12th or qualifying exam.
- As per course and college selected by the candidate and also based on the category cut off may vary.
- Due to the increasing competition between candidates, the cut-off list increases every year.
- Delhi University cut-off lists will be released to offer admissions at around 69,554 seats across 64 participating DU colleges
Different Courses offered in DU
It was a slight glance of “Colleges in Delhi”. Also cut-off, criteria for admission, streams offered by those colleges. Please let me know your views on this article and do share with your friends, If you liked it or it helped you in one way or the other.
Thank you !!