Fashion Designing Course 2021 | Best Colleges for Fashion Designing Course
Do you have a creative mind? Here, is an awesome Fashion designing course waiting for those who have a creative mind and want to do something innovative and interesting. Just check the below article out it will help you to achieve the biggest opportunity!
Table of Content:
- About Fashion designing
- Colleges for Fashion designing course
- List of fashion designing Courses
- Eligibility Criteria
- Skills for Fashion designing course
Fashion designing is one of the most popular designing courses that would help students to master the art of designing clothes. Fashion designing covers a variety of stylish clothes patterns, fabrics, trending colors. Every year number of students apply for this course across the world and explore their creativity.
This course is not only for clothes, fashion design, and textile design both are related to each other, while fashion design dedicates clothes as well as lifestyle accessories like handbags, Footwear. Textile design educates about the process of creating the structure to the students as well as woven, fabrics, and so on.
Colleges for Fashion designing
National Institute of fashion technology (Mumbai)
National Institute of fashion technology (NIFT) is situated in Navi Mumbai in Maharashtra India, established in 1995. NIFT spread over 10 acres of land campus size. NIFT offered 23 courses in the design stream.
National Institute of fashion technology (Chennai)
NIFT in Chennai was established in 1995. This institute was ranked 3rd for fashion designing in India. NIFT have extremely experienced faculty, and the curriculum is designed in such a way in the future national institute of fashion technology Chennai as demands of the industry.
National Institute of fashion technology (Bangalore)
NIFT Bangalore was established in 1997, and it’s known for disseminating knowledge related to the fashion technology field. NIFT is an autonomous institute. NIFT Bangalore provided 327 vacant seats in 2020, and the specialty of NIFT Bangalore is that it is the first design institute that can award its own degree.
National Institute of fashion technology (Hyderabad)
NIFT institute of Hyderabad was founded in 1999, it has been 5th ranked for fashion technology. NIFT Hyderabad offers various specializations courses like BDes, B.FTech, etc. Also, campus facilities provide an ideal environment for the all-rounded learning experience.
National Institute of fashion technology (New Delhi)
National Institute of fashion designing Delhi was established in 1986. NIFT is an autonomous institute in Delhi that provides various courses in fashion designing and offered UG and PG courses in the fashion stream. UG program has 2 courses while the PG program has 3 courses.
Website:- :- https://www.nift.ac.in/delhi/
List of Courses-
Courses for fashion designing
|Bachelor of Design (B.Des)||Rs 1.20 – 1.50 L|
|Bachelor of Science in fashion designing (B.Sc.)||Rs. 20K – 40K|
|Bachelor of Arts in fashion designing (B.A)||Rs. 30K – 2 Lakh|
|Diploma in fashion designing||Rs. 60K – 80K|
|Masters in fashion design and textiles||Rs. 97K – 1.39 Lakh|
|Masters of fashion management||Rs. 3.12 Lakh|
|Post graduate in fashion management (P.G)||Rs 60K – 90K|
2 year-6 months
- Candidates must have a relevant interest in fashion designing with a creative mind.
- Candidates should be qualified in 12th from any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science).
- Candidates should have completed their 10th from any recognized board.
- candidates must be qualified their bachelor’s degree from any recognized university for postgraduation admission
Skills for Fashion designing
- Aspirants should have creative personalities and also need to be good in sketching, drawing, picking colors, shades.
- Candidates should have good soft skills such as communication skills.
- Aspirants should be able to think three-dimensionally to translate visualization into structural clothes.
- Aspirants should be able to observe things and re-design with innovative ideas.
- Also, have good knowledge about the market and lifestyle of the customer which would help in knowing the user experience of the customer.
This is all related to the Fashion designing field. Hope, your all your doubts were cleared, this article would help you to grow up your lifestyle and sense of fashion designing. If you want to share anything else then please comment it down below and also if you like it then share the article with your friends.