Pharma Course 2021 | Best Course Types of Pharma
Maintaining good health is the biggest responsibility of a human being. It is very important to know how to stay away from the disease or how to cure it when sick. There are many solutions in the medical field today which help us to be healthy. Today, medical science has made so much success, due to which many people have got life and good health. For those aspirants who are willing to go to the medical field, many courses are up for them, we have brought information about one of them.
A Pharma course is related to the field of chemistry science, in which students not only make drugs or also learn how to use them safely and effectively. It is a four-year undergraduate course with 8 semesters and lots of experiments and practicals after that candidates may opt for a master’s in Pharma. Bachelor of Pharma course is very useful for Biochemical Science and Healthcare Business. There is a lot of scope for Pharmacists and many job opportunities in Healthcare too if he has knowledge in depth.
There are lot of courses available in Pharma Field. Some of them are given below:
|Diploma in Pharma||Bachelor’s in Pharma||Master’s in Pharma||Ph.D in Pharma||Certification|
|Pharmaceutical Management||Ayurvedic||Pharmacology||Post Baccalaureate||Course in Drug Regulatory Affairs.|
|Veterinary Pharmacy||Pharmaceutics||Pharmaceutics||Pharmaceutical Science||Course in Drug Regulatory Affairs.|
|Pharmacy||Pharmacognosy||Industrial Pharmacy||Pharmaceutical Chemistry|
|PG diploma in Herbal Products||Pharmacology||Pharmaceutical Administration||Pharmaceutical Medicine||Professional Certification in Pharmacovigilance|
|PG diploma in principal of Clinical Pharmacology||Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Chemistry||Drug Development and Regulatory Science||Pharmaceutical Biotechnology||Professional Certification in Pharmacovigilance|
|PG diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs||Pharmacy + Master of business administration||Pharmaceutical Market and Management||Phytopharmacy and Phytomedicine||Professional Certification in Pharmacovigilance|
|PG diploma in Pharmacovigilance||Pharmacy in honours||Medical Chemistry Pharmacognosy and Phytomedicine|
|Course in Pharmaceutical Marketing|
|PG diploma in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance||Pharmacy in honours||Master’s in PharmaMaster’s in Pharma||Professional Certification in Pharmacovigilance||Course in Pharmaceutical Marketing|
|PG diploma in Pharmaceutical Chemistry||Pharmacy in honours||Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance||Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry||Course in Pharmaceutical Marketing|
Pharma Eligibility Criteria
- Students who want to do a Diploma in Pharmacy should study 10+2 from the science stream. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics should be compulsory subjects in it.
- Students who want to do Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy must have passed 10+2 from a recognized university or with 50% marks is mandatory. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics are compulsory subjects.
- Students who want to take master’s degree, their college should be approved by Pharmacy Council of India, that bachelor degree in pharmacy field from a recognized university and have to be qualified with good marks.
Pharma Job Profile
- Pharmacologist – Pharmacologists research drugs and make them. In the studies of a pharmacologist, they focus on developing drugs by looking at them in brief. They mostly work on Cardiovascular Pharmacology, Neuropharmacology, Psychopharmacology, Clinical Pharmacology, Safety Pharmacology, Toxicology, etc.
- Clinical Trial Research Associate – The job of clinical trial researchers is to monitor clinical trials. Oversee activities, prepare case reports and discuss with the coordinators.
- Pharmacist – The main role of the pharmacist is to give proper knowledge of drugs to patients. They suggest how to take medicine and in what quantity it should be taken as prescribed by the doctor. Or at the same time, it is the job of a pharmacist to answer all the questions of the patients.
We hope that we will be able to clear your doubts regarding the Pharma course. The types of courses, jobs, eligibility, everything is given, hope this article will help you a lot or if you liked it, then please share and also if you have any doubt then we will also help you.