Best 50 Questions for GK Quiz
We all know how the gk quiz plays an important role in different fields. We have covered some gk questions in the article which will help people of all ages.
- Who was India’s prime minister for the shortest period i.e 13 days ?
Ans. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Who was India’s first deputy prime minister?
Ans. Sardar Vallab Bhai Patel
3 .Who was the interim president of the First Constituent Assembly?
Ans. Sachidanand Sinha
- Where is the National Library of India Located?
- Which is the highest literate state in India?
- Who is the first president of India?
Ans. Rajendra Prasad
- Which is the longest river in India?
Ans. Ganges river
- Which is the longest river in the world?
- Which country is the largest tea exporter in the world?
- In which country did the concept of a written constitution was first born?
- Earth day is celebrated on which day?
Ans. 22nd April
- What is the name of the Indian National tree?
Ans. Banyan Tree
- What is the name of the Indian Aquatic animal?
Ans. The mammal Gangetic dolphin
- What is the extension of BPL?
Ans. Below Poverty Line
- Which country is known as country of wind?
- Form which city does Indian Standard time calculated?
Ans. Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh
- Which is the oldest dam in India?
Ans. Kallanai dam
- When did the constituent assembly adopt the constitution?
Ans. 26th November, 1949
- What is the minimum age requirement to be president of India?
Ans. 35 years.
- Who was the first Chief Election Commissioner of India?
Ans. Sukumar Sen
- What is the full form of FII?
Ans. Foriegn Institutional Investor
- Which state has Highest Urbanisation in India?
- Which country is the biggest consumer of natural gas in the world?
- Which country is the leading gold producer in the world?
Ans. South Africa
- Which is the major rubber producing state in India?
- Which country has the longest coastline?
- Which is biggest island in the world?
- Who was the first indian governor of RBI?
- Where was world’s first organised share market established?
Ans. Amsterdam, Netherland.
- Who started Kisan Credit Card Yojana?
Ans. Yashwant Sinha.
- Where was the first cotton industry established?
- Which chemical is used for killing rats?
Ans. Zinc Phosphide.
- Who is the inventor of television?
Ans. John Logie Barred.
- Which device is used to measure blood pressure?
- Which is the largest sea bird?
- What is the duration of blood circulation inside the body?
- Who is the first Indian scientist to win a Nobel prize?
- Who is the first men to climb Mt. Everest?
Ans. Sherpa Tenzing Norgay and Edmund Hillary.
- Which is the longest dam in India?
40.Which organ of human body body is known as busiest organ?
41.Who is the father of surgery?
42.Who wrote the National song-Vande Mataram of India?
Ans. Bankimchandra chatterji.
- Which is known as laughing gas?
- Which is India’s first newspaper?
Ans. Hicky’s Bengal gazette.
- Which is the longest railway platform?
- Who is the First Female IAS Officer?
Ans. Anna George.
- Which is the first country to issue bank notes?
- Which is the biggest city in the world?
Ans. New York.
- What is the name of the largest flower?
Ans. Rafflesia Arnoldii.
- Which is the smallest country in the world?
Ans. Vatican city
We hope you have gone through all the gk questions, Please share the article, if these questions helped you in any way. Guys be in touch for more updates.