University of Delhi | Best Courses Available | 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Do you know about University of Delhi ? Do you know what facilities are provided at University of Delhi to the students? If you are thinking of taking admission in Delhi University or want to know about it, then go through the given article carefully, it will help you out in reaching the right conclusion.
About University of Delhi:
The University of Delhi also known as Delhi University (DU), is located in the capital of India (New Delhi). Delhi University was established in 1922 as a unitary by an act of the Central Legislative Assembly. This University become India’s largest institute across the world and it’s renowned for its graduate courses in Arts, Commerce, and Science. DU consisting three colleges, two faculties, and 750 students, and it’s distributed 16 faculties, 86 departments across the North to south campus. In Center for world university ranking, Delhi University secured 608 positions and secured 7th position in National rank.
Top Programs Available
|List of Courses||Total Fees||Duration|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||Rs.12.12 K – 1.17 Lakh||3 years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM)||Rs.12.12 K – 81.6 K||3 years|
|Master of Business Administration|
|Rs.23.52 K – 1.92 Lakh||2 years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||Rs.46.86 K – 79.86 K||3 years|
|Master of Commerce (M.COM)||Rs.8 K – 58.8 K||2 years|
|Master of Arts (M.A)||Rs.3 K – 40.46 K||2 years|
|Master of Science (M.Sc)||Rs.3.86 K – 68.99 K||2-5 years|
|Doctor of Medicine (MD)||Rs.15.6 K – 1.41 Lakh||3 years|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)||Rs.6.44 K – 88.94 K||3-4 years|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)||Rs.47 K – 52.4 K||3-4 years|
|Legum Baccalaureus (LL.B)||Rs. 14.43 K||3 years|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)||Rs. 43.4 K||5 years|
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 any recognize university.
- No age limit for undergraduate courses offered by the university.
- For the BA Hons. admission candidates must have secured 55% marks in Mathematics, English, and Hindi.
- For the B.COM Hons. admission candidates must have secured more than 50% marks in Mathematics and Business Mathematics.
- For the B.SC. computer science Hons., B.SC Mathematics Hons., and B.SC Mathematics Science admission candidates must have secured more than 60% marks in Mathematics.
- For the B.SC Hons. In Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Geology, Biochemistry, Food Technology, and Home Science admission candidates must have secured more than 50% marks in English.
Documents required for admission:
A lot of documents are required to take admission in Delhi University, some of them are given below:-
- Candidates must have qualified Marksheet of class 10th and 12th with good aggregates.
- Candidates must have any Government ID Proof.
- Candidates must have passing schooling certificates.
- Candidates must have caste and EWS certificates (if Applicable).
- Candidates must have Character certificates.
- Candidates must have a Transfer certificate from school and a Migration certificate from Board.
In the above article, We have given you all the details related to University of Delhi, which will help you a lot in taking admission. In the article, we have covered the courses available in Delhi University, what are the fees required for courses, eligibility criteria for the admission, as well as documents required for admission? Hope all your doubts will be cleared after reading this article. If you liked this article then share it, and if you still have any doubt then comment below, we will try our best to solve your problem.